Supercoat Industrial Garage Floor Paint 5 Litres Heavy Duty Factory Showroom And Warehouse Floor Paint
- Factories Floor Paint
- Garage Floor Paint
- Showroom Floor Paint
- Warehouse Floor Paint
- Industrial Floor Paint
To be suitable for use on factory floors industrial floor paints must generally be tough and resistant enough to withstand:
• The abrasion and wear that will take place i.e. from fork lifts, pallet trucks,cars,4X4 plus other vehicle movements across the factory floor.
• The static loading that is imposed on the painted factory floor surface by pallet stacking in storage, or other equipment on the floor
• Most liquid or chemical spillages that may occur on the floor i.e. Water, oils,Cutting Agents,Soft acid cleaning agents, wheel/brake cleaners,engine coolant,brake fluids some fuel's etc that are used in the processes carried out on the painted floor.
The functions of the industrial floor paint are:
1. To strengthen and improve the factory floor surface
2. To eliminate dust build up on surface (pre seal primer coating is always advised on dusty unpainted areas before a topcoat is applied)
3. To increase the floors abrasion and wear resistance
4. To provide the increased additional chemical resistance
5. To improve the appearance and ambience of the working environment
6. To speed up the cleaning/mopping of the area cutting down on time of this task and also to help combat dust issues on stock and surface contamination
7. To delineate specific areas, such as: safe walking areas, parking bays or access routes and other directions etc.
Coverage:10m squared per litre or 107ft squared per litre
200m squared per 20 litre can or 2,140ft squared per 20 litre can (one coat)
Touch dry @ 15'c = 10/12 hours
Can you help we have never painted a floor before what do we do ?”
We are always happy to help and advise when needed,first we need to find out if the floor is a surface this paint will get along with luckily this paint gets on with the majority of surfaces brick,stone,metal,concrete,wood this coating will not stick to
power-float (shinny smooth finishes) with out a acid etch preparation being done,once that has been identified we recommend to prep the floor with a acid etch or deep clean depending how contaminated the surface is, Pre seal is then applied when the cleaning stage has dried,leave 12 hours or until the pre seal is tack free you are then ready to apply your first neat coat of floor paint.
“We have painted the floor in the past and it keeps coming up will your paint stop this ?”
This floor paint will not stop any previous application issues,the floor may need acid etching to give the coating a key to adhere to this should then stop the lifting coating issues.
Industrial Floor Paint | Industrial Garage Floor Paint 5 litres | Garage Floor Paint | Showroom Floor Paint | Factory Floor Paint | Warehouse Floor Paint | Floor Paint | Supercoat Industrial Paint | Paint | Heavy | Duty| UK | DIY Materials | Epoxy flooring | garage flooring | epoxy floor paint | garage floor coating | garage floor epoxy | concrete floor paint | epoxy garage floor | epoxy floor coating | epoxy coating | resin flooring | concrete paint | garage floor covering | painting garage floor | concrete garages | wood floor paint | garage floor sealant | painted floors | Industrial Garage Floor Paint